Press "Enter" to skip to content

Grievance Redressal

Please fill all the details in the Grievance Redressal form.

Incomplete or misleading forms will not be accepted.

Any person residing in India can register a complaint related to the content of the website within a suitable period of time of the publication of the content. The grievance can be addressed to our Grievance Officer

Name: Jaya B
Address: First Floor, Mayur Business Centre, Chittoor Road, Pulleppady Jn, Kochi – 682035

Grievance Redressal form